School Dates for Summer 2017
JUNE 18-22 & JUNE 25-29, 2017
- All inclusive for private lodging at Moose Creek Ranch, Victor, Idaho
- School Program Dates: June 19 & 20, 2017 and June 26 & 27, 2017.
- Two Day RWFFA School – learn to be independent or take your fly fishing to the next level.
- One free day or optional guided day fly fishing.
- Breakfast and lunch, all printed material, any fly fishing equipment needed for school or trip.
$1375 per person
Price does not include transportation to and from Moose Creek Ranch, Idaho fishing license, dinners (several places to eat in Victor or Jackson Hole) and gratuities.
The Moose Creek Ranch House is comfortable, spacious lodging for our Reel Women Fly Fishing School. Enjoy a relaxing summer evening by the Creek on your private deck.
Large enough to accommodate up to 12 people, the Ranch House has five bedrooms with private bath. 4 bedrooms have a queen and one bedroom has twin beds.
Private Cabins also available.
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size appliances
- Cooking utensils provided
- Linens provided
- Laundry room with washer & dryer, ironing board and iron also available
- Flat Screen TV with Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD/VCR & Video Library
- Covered deck/patio to keep you dry on wet rainy days or snowy ones as well.
- Weber Charcoal BBQ Grill
- Propane burning gas fireplace in the main living room. After romping in the snow or skiing, it is a wonderful way to warm your toes.
- Relax in Moose Creek Lodge’s recreation area which contains a large flat screen TV, fireplace, pool table, and Wi-Fi. Other property amenities include:
- Large grassy lawns where kids (and adults) can play
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- Pack and Play or High Chair available for rent
- Ice Machine
- Pet friendly: additional deposit required – pets must remain on leash
- Handicapped accessible (may have limitations)
- Smoking Not Allowed: The entire property is a smoke free.
- Telephone land line available for emergency purposes only. We ask guests to use their cell phone and lap tops.
$600 for a guided day of fly fishing. One or two anglers.
Don’t let this slip by. You will be an independent angler, or a stronger one – allowing so many possibilities!
Private Class for Summer 2017
$650 per day. One or Two anglers. To be arranged with angler and RWFFA/guide.
Let us know what you want to do and we’ll get your gift certificate ready. We will invoice you from our Pay Pal account – you can use your credit card to pay the invoice. Thank you.
Cast to your dreams!
Our goal is to introduce you to what you will encounter in the world of fly fishing. We stress confidence in the outdoors and using your power of observation. You will learn from accomplished casting instructors the basics of a good cast as well as advanced casting techniques.
Learn the basics or get rid of bad habits. This school will work for beginners and experienced anglers. All schools include two day instruction, rod fees, written material, lunch and equipment.
We teach knots, equipment, entomology, how to read water and think like a fish! Our objective is to make you an independent angler or the angler you want to be.
You will learn from accomplished rowing instructors the basics of boat handling as well as advanced techniques of maneuvering the boat for your anglers. We will teach reading water and how to make sure your anglers hook into fish when you are on the oars.
Want to cast to your first bonefish? Want to improve your casting? Want to learn more about salt water fly fishing? Come join Reel Women as we host a 3-day Fly Fishing Clinic
Let our Reel Women instructors teach you in your own personal setting, or book a private school for just you and your fishing friends.
The RW Guide Team are all Certified Casting Instructors from International Federation of Fly Fishers.